This year’s UAG Annual Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa in Maui, Hawaii, from January 29th to February 2nd. We are celebrating 60 years of helping members Earn More, Learn More, and Buy Better.
Who We Are
UAG is a collaborative of residential and commercial swimming pool and spa builders, retailers, and service companies. Composed of more than 300 member companies from across the nation, we have earned a place as the nation’s largest and most prestigious buying group.
Each member of UAG is an owner of the company, automatically building wealth with every purchase. Since our founding in 1963, UAG’s mission has been to enhance the wealth and expertise of every owner while providing the most compelling buying experience in the pool and spa industry.
But UAG is more than just a buying group. We offer premier networking events and educational opportunities aimed at enhancing the knowledge and expertise of every owner.
A Sneak Peak Into the 60-Year Anniversary Annual Conference
The UAG 60-Year Anniversary Annual Conference in 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you to discover, network, and unwind in a tropical oasis. Created with you in mind, this year’s conference combines dynamic guest speakers, special events, and a vendor trade show—all designed to help you gain powerful insights to grow your business.
Here are some of the events and activities you can look forward to at the UAG Annual Conference:
- Spend quality time with UAG leadership and peers
- Enjoy breathtaking views and embrace your competitive spirit at the Royal Ka’anapali Course by attending for the UAG Annual Golf Tournament
- Let the industry come to you with our vendor tradeshow
- Participate in educational sessions and recreational activities
- Meet your UAG team
- Be inspired by insightful guest speakers
- Relax and have fun with your friends
5 Benefits of Attending the 2023 UAG Conference
Check out five ways you can make the most of your time in Maui.
1. Network With Industry Experts
The 2023 UAG Conference is an opportunity for owners to network with other owners—which includes celebrating successes, exchanging ideas, and sharing best practices. Face-to-face interactions are invaluable in today’s business world. Attend this year’s conference for the chance to receive and provide valuable, in-person feedback on your business ideas.
Not only will you form lasting business connections and contribute to key industry conversations, but you will also get the inside scoop on UAG’s strategic priorities, new initiatives, and financial performance.
2. Take Advantage of Educational Opportunities
Be inspired by powerful guest speakers and gain innovative business insights by attending various educational sessions throughout the week.
3. Get Insights Into the Latest Trends
Stay on top of the latest industry trends that will help keep your brand relevant and competitive. You can also discover practical ways to improve business operations.
4. Meet With Vendors
Explore the vendor tradeshow to gain direct access to vendors, their products, and their programs. This is your chance to learn from professionals who know the industry best and discover innovative solutions for daily business challenges.
5. Have Fun While Exploring Maui by Land, Sea, & Air
Discover Maui your way at the 2023 UAG Conference. From private surf lessons to ziplining through the rainforest, see all the island has to offer. Here are some of the offsite excursions you can book through the hotel’s activities concierge.
- Tour a Local Cacao Farm: Explore 20+ acres of cacao trees at Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory in Lahaina. At the end of the tour, satisfy your sweet tooth by tasting nine pieces of locally-grown chocolates.
- Take a Scenic Helicopter Tour Along Maui’s Coastline: Get an aerial view of Maui’s most beautiful sites—from sandy white beaches to rainforests brimming with local flora.
- Tour Local Micro-Breweries: Take a scenic ride to some of the island’s most popular micro-breweries. After tasting a flight of craft beers at each location, you might just discover your new go-to brew.
- Take an Award-Winning Sunset Dinner Cruise: Taste local cuisine and listen to local musicians perform while watching the sunset along Maui’s coastline.
- Snorkel Along the Lana’i Coast: See local marine life up close while exploring the pristine reefs of Lana’i’s southern coastline. Enjoy freshly baked banana bread and locally roasted coffee before starting your adventure.
Become a Member to Join the UAG Annual Conference
Only members can attend UAG’s 60-Year Anniversary Annual Conference that we’re hosting in Maui, Hawaii. If you’re not yet a member, now is the perfect time to join! Apply for membership today to gain ownership in the company, build industry knowledge, and forge relationships with the nation’s leading retailers, service companies, and commercial and residential builders. We’re here to help you Earn More, Learn More, and Buy Better.