United Aqua Group is the swimming pool industry’s most prestigious buying group. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, UAG is searching for a positive and energetic salesperson to join the team. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting industry for a rapidly growing organization.
Associate Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Service existing UAG members/customers by following UAG’s organic growth plan and meeting their needs. Consult members on how to optimize their buying and rewards.
- Identify prospective pool professionals to join UAG.
- Develop relationships within the UAG vendor network.
- Recommend vendor opportunities to members.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to fellow UAG team members.
- Maintain professional presence in daily travel and industry related events.
- Meet and exceed sales numbers, while thoughtfully managing expenses.
- Contribute to UAG annual conference and other events.
United Aqua Group offers insurance, 401k company match, paid vacation, company laptop, phone, car allowance and travel expense account. Base salary, commission structure and opportunity for advancement. Employee would be based out of their home office. This position requires travel and occasional evening and weekend work.
- Passion for customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Self-motivation for success
- Presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Drive for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Undergraduate college degree
- At least one year of outside sales experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite and Virtual meeting platforms
- Swimming pool knowledge a plus
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fun industry and a great team with opportunity for advancement, please submit your resume and cover sheet.
The Member Care Associate will be responsible for providing world class service to all of our members and vendors. We will engage with our member/vendors and serve as the primary resource in guiding them through a sometimes complex world of ordering items. This will be achieved by being laser-focused, providing crisp communication, problem solving, being a team player and putting your service skills to work providing valuable information and resources to the people we service.
- Manage and respond to members/vendors via phone calls/emails.
- Manually enter or process submitted orders ensuring orders are processed accurately as per member submissions.
- Being friendly and understanding to our members/vendors needs are crucial to the job.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to help our team, other departments, members, vendors, etc.
- Timely responses and resolution of inquires.
- Verify part numbers, pricing and quantities with vendors and/or members.
- Ensure that orders meet vendor guidelines such as order minimums and prepaid freight dollar amounts.
- Review vendor acknowledgements for accuracy against purchase orders.
- Amend purchase orders as directed; ensure acknowledgements reach vendors or members.
- Extreme follow-up is required with vendor/members in a timely manner.
- Daily interactions with members via phone and email to resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner, includes assisting in expediting orders and order tracking.
- Handled complaints as required.
- Make necessary corrections to information to ensure all data is accurate.
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency and speed which is of essence as part of daily duties.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for computer entry.
- Keep information confidential.
- Participate in all cross-training.
- May need to assist with answering incoming calls, emails and other messages methods to back up the team.
- Take part in additional training to improve your skills.
- Process Return Goods Authorization requests.
- Manage department database folders as directed.
- Provide feed back and recommendations to make improvements in your job.
- Report member/vendor complaints or issues to Member Care Manager.
- Other responsibilities and duties as directed by Member Care Manager.
- Minimum of 6 months of order processing work-related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office, Windows, and the Internet.
- Must possess an unparalleled level of attention to detail and able to quickly move from one task to another.
- Must have a strong work ethic and excellent listening skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Includes a friendly demeanor and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Self motivated.
- Readily adapts to changing requirements.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment and situations as business dictates.
- Excellent drive to be here at work when scheduled and on time.
- Desire to operate as a contributing member of a successful team.
- Must have both the desire and capacity to learn along with the ability to take direction well.
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Willing and able to work overtime as necessary.